There are plenty of employment screening services out there that can run a simple credit check and criminal background search. But what if you are an employer with special circumstances, someone who needs a certain type of background check or credentials certified? At Verify Protect, we offer all the basics of the typical pre-employment screening service, along with a host of other screening options and verification services, to meet your company’s unique needs. A few of these include:
- Healthcare Sanctions Lists: A multi-level search of healthcare industry databases from the OIG, GSA, FACIS and 800 other state and federal healthcare databases.
- Professional / Occupational State License Verification: Information obtained includes license status, and, if available, expiration date, adverse information and specialization.
- Government Foreign Nationals Watch List: Find out whether certain groups and/or individuals are identified as threats to U.S. Foreign Policy and National Security by The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of The U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Education Verification: VerifyProtect.com will contact any college, university, trade school or high school to verify your applicant’s stated degree obtained and attendance dates. Verifications including transcripts also are available.
- National Bankruptcy Search: VerifyProtect.com has access to more than 9.5 million records compiled of bankruptcy filings from January 1992 to present.
- International Employment Verification: We will contact previous international employers to verify your applicant’s employment.
- Workers Compensation Record Search: This state-requested report generally contains case numbers, date of injury, injury type and employer at the time of the injury. Access to this information and rules for obtaining this report will vary state to state. Not all states allow this search.
- MVR – Standard Driver’s License Record Search: A report on the applicant’s driving record for the state where they are licensed. Includes license status, moving violations, and accident history.